KUWEE finds your customers using data driven advertising that works. Our campaigns involve the best quality creative, targeted audiences and clear KPI's.
We identify where your ideal audience are engaging, then promote premium ads across TV, Web, Mobile, Tablet, Desktop and wherever that are connected. Helping deliver the right message, at the right time, to the right person...where “art meets science”.
KUWEE deploys TV like campaigns and use our artificial intelligence engine to ensure the right ads are being delivered with the right outcomes. Unlike other forms of advertising, KUWEE uses latest technologies to deploy the best performing ads based on agreed KPI's...minimising ad spend wastage.
Handcrafted audiences, creative experiences and making sure you win more business is at the heart of what we do. Real world results that makes your business better.
KUWEE digital ads focus on where the right people are looking and deliver the ads via premium publishers, social channels and TV networks to mobile phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Leads (phone calls, form fills or clicks) are sent directly to your email, along with reports that are easy to understand! We help build brands and treat every single ad with handcrafted love. You do not need to be a technology wizard...we do all the heavy lifting.
The team at KUWEE work very hard for every single client and enjoy the art of advertising via the major digital channels.
Feel free to reach out anytime to discuss your plans, and we would love to help you find your customers; past, present and future.
Founder & CEO
Here are a few quick stats:
- Social is now the top internet activity: People are spending more time on social media than any other major Internet activity, including email.
- Social-mobile rules: 80% plus of social media time is spent not on desktop computers, but on smartphones and tablets.
- On average, more than 1 billion people use Facebook on mobile every day.
- Facebook attracts roughly seven times the engagement that Twitter does.
- Connected TV is taking over traditional TV in 2018.